Since 2011, the team at B.C. Goodwin Transportation has continually serviced a growing chain of clients. Our coverage spans trans-continental, but our roots remain at home, in the bustling community of Ballground, GA.
is in the transportation of non-hazard commodities,
along with hiring the most outstanding drivers around.
Primary Service Options
- Tanker Transportation: chemical-grade, stainless steel
7000 gallon tanker set to unload pneumatically
- Various Logistics: we are always interested in additional loads for various transportation
As of recently, all fleets must be equipped with an electronic logging system. We are anticipating and researching the best systems in order to stay compliant with this
Our trucks are professionally maintained and
kept at FMCSA standards. They're equipped with
GPS tracking, allowing us to track mileage.
Safety & Compliance Director
Load Invoicing & Payroll Manager
Dispatch & Load Coordinator
Pay rate per load:
- Privately owned trucks receive 78% of every completed load. Drivers looking to be placed in an already-owned truck will be at 25%.
Personal license requirements:
- CDL Class A
- Special Endorsements: Tanker
- You must stay up to date with medical requirements.
- Frequent work with gasoline pump, hoses and required safety equipment.
- Our insurance requires 2 years tanker experience.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced in keeping a well maintained log book
Business is growing; and we’re always looking
for private truck owners to lease with us.
Find out more about working with us with the link below.